POA;
"I miss Joanne so much"
"Yeah me too. Let's hope L doesnt get another friend and then ditch her"
"But she dint ditch anyone."
"Oh yeah."
Math;
"Does anyone have a penknife?"
"HUH? For whaaaaatt?"
"To CUT my pencil"
"Oh I have I have"
"Eh help me cut leh. I very scared."
CME;
"Penkiniiiiiffe anyone? I want to cut MYSELF"
"Eh you mean you want to cut the paper YOURSELF ah?"
"Oh ya ya."
Gosh, it's so fun to do this! Lets do it again tomorrow okay! Damn coolz la.
-
Mr Sexzy! Mr Sexzy! You owe us! You owe us BEEEG!
-
Hady is so sexzy
He deserves to be Singapore's Idoly
Cos when he sings,
He makes me so Happeeee
I think he's the one I want to Marreeeeeeee.
Oohh Hadyyyyy!
Come on Singapore! Dont be deaf! Vote for talent not for popularity!
Come on Singapore! Dont be racist! Vote for everyone! (EXPECIALLY HADYYYYYYY!)
Damn, Nurul's out. but dont worry, NURUL"s still heeeeeerree! Nurul the Wondernofool!
Byebye! I wanna go jogging nowwww. 8)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home